The Official Rumour/Confirmed Summer Transfer Thread..

Compared to what Coutinho has achieved, nope.

Why would he need to be compared with Coutinho?

Under your twisted methodology the only basis for assessment is:

Trophies won by player after transfer vs Trophies won by the club after the player left.

So...has Keita's Liverpool career been a success or not?

I have said and maintain that yourself and other SSB like to dismiss Coutinho as some kind of failure in leaving Liverpool.

He's done well when he hasn’t been injured and he's won plenty more major trophies than he would have at Liverpool.

The entire world holds the view that Coutinho's career at Barca has been a disappointment.

Except you.

The entire world holds the view that Coutinho's career at Barca has been a disappointment.

Except you.

Lolzers.

5 middle aged blokes on a regional talk page = 'the entire world'.

:lol!:

I made a very specific point in relation to Coutinho.

You are trying in vain to posit I said something else entirely. Shabby's lapdog routine shouldn't fool you into thinking you've got anything other than a major case of rattlement.

He barely played m8. Sub appearances for Bayern and Barca.

An absolute fortune to be a squad player. What a signing indeed. You’re on your own on this one for a very good reason. Deluded.

Rolf.

Listen pet, a bit of support from Tweedle Dum, OleIn and the Almost didnt lose to City crew doesn't mean shit.

Hes played when hes been fit and he has won far more major trophies than he would have won had he stayed at Liverpool.

Try not to get into such a state about it.

Lolzers.

5 middle aged blokes on a regional talk page = 'the entire world'.

:lol!:

I made a very specific point in relation to Coutinho.

You are trying in vain to posit I said something else entirely. Shabby's lapdog routine shouldn't fool you into thinking you've got anything other than a major case of rattlement.

Keep ploughing a lone furrow and dodging my question m8 👍🏻

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Local Groove Records

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼