The Official Rumour/Confirmed Summer Transfer Thread..

Its sad to see you reduced to the role of SSB fluffer.

Short hop from spending years defending a guy who has destroyed the club.
Jesus , you've been hormonal the last few days Mary.

Couthino was a flop. 140 million, loaned out 18 months later.

How shit would you have to be for a Club to spend most of their Neymar bounty on you and loan you out a short time later?

Jesus , you've been hormonal the last few days Mary.

Couthino was a flop. 140 million, loaned out 18 months later.

How shit would you have to be for a Club to spend most of their Neymar bounty on you and loan you out a short time later?

Hes had a fair few injuries along the way but he's also amassed an impressive collection of trophies.

Maybe we need to judge him like a cLuB lEgEnD like Slippy G.

As Ole would say 'trophies are for egos'.

Hes had a fair few injuries along the way but he's also amassed an impressive collection of trophies.

Maybe we need to judge him like a cLuB lEgEnD like Slippy G.

As Ole would say 'trophies are for egos'.
Wtf has Ole got to do with this?

Johnaton greenwood has a CL medal.

Does that make his career a blinding success?

Wtf has Ole got to do with this?

Johnaton greenwood has a CL medal.

Does that make his career a blinding success?

The SSB say he focked up leaving Lolpool but he has won 3 titles since , to the one he would have won at Anfield.

Has he been blighted by injuries? Sure but a lot of players would kill to be his kind of 'flop'.

The SSB say he focked up leaving Lolpool but he has won 3 titles since , to the one he would have won at Anfield.

Has he been blighted by injuries? Sure but a lot of players would kill to be his kind of 'flop'.

If he had succeeded at Barca it would've been fine with me. He left for a monstrous fee, which enabled the team to recruit two world-class performers and really push on.

You seem to think that by mistakenly painting his Barca career as a success it'll somehow wind up Liverpool fans.

It doesn't. We are pretty zen about Coutinho at this stage. All you've done is showcase your muddled your thinking is.

👍🏻

CL and the club's first PL in donkeys years.

So, huge success ya?

Compared to what Coutinho has achieved, nope.

I have said and maintain that yourself and other SSB like to dismiss Coutinho as some kind of failure in leaving Liverpool.

He's done well when he hasn’t been injured and he's won plenty more major trophies than he would have at Liverpool.

WC medals:

Roy Keane: 0
Mustafi: 1

=> Mustafi > Keane as an international footballer

Q.E.D.

There you go Dan, I just pwnd the rest of the local talk page scene on your behalf.

Were you always this genuinely dense or did I just never notice.

Did Keane leave United and go on to win a load of trophies elsewhere before being written off as a flop by United supporters?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Uncanny: I Know What I Saw
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

30th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼