Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

It looks shite.
i haven’t looked at a single trailer for it. all the dc ones are absolute garbage bar bale batman 1 and 2. keaton gets a big pass for the original feature films. i thought he was v good.

i’ll still end up watching new batman like a total spa. definitely won’t be a paying customer though.

held off on zs justice shit. once in colour was enough.

i haven’t looked at a single trailer for it. all the dc ones are absolute garbage bar bale batman 1 and 2. keaton gets a big pass for the original feature films. i thought he was v good.

i’ll still end up watching new batman like a total spa. definitely won’t be a paying customer though.

x2 lol.

Still looks like awful shite

Agreed on Batman Begins and Dark Knight.

I think the 3rd Nolan Batman gets a lot of undeserved hate. It stands up to repeat viewing.

Man of Steel wasn't terrible just meh.

All the rest are pretty shit.

The most recent suicide squad was basically an R rated Marvel film.

Last edited:
x2 lol.

Still looks like awful shite

Agreed on Batman Begins and Dark Knight.

I think the 3rd Nolan Batman gets a lot of undeserved hate. It stands up to repeat viewing.

Man of Steel wasn't terrible just meh.

All the rest are pretty shit.

The most recent suicide squad was basically an R rated Marvel film.
i think the reason i didn’t like the third bale batman was because of the fawning over it before i saw it. too much reliance on music to build tension. too much reliance on two quality villains to deliver a death knell and then robin and the whole alfred atomic bomb thing ffs 😂😂😂

man of steel was decent. much better than the brandon routh nonsense but then we had to endure “maaaaarrrrrthhhaaaaa”

i get my dc kicks watching teen titans with the children these days. it used to be the revolting reflection of society. now it’s just the moody half brother of happy go lucky marvel.

teen titans go!

Marvel has become formulaic to the point of being unwatchable.

I tried ten minutes of Black Widow and just turned it off.

Didnt bother with Ten Rings or Eternals. Looks shite.

The new Spiderman is just a nostalgia kick.

Erra theyre after the teen market. Grumpy old men arnt putting bums on seats. Theyre still incredibly dumb movies.

ZS Justice League was a completely different film and infinitely better

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼