3rd Level GAA 2021/22

Ah stop lads. Yer paranoid. MTU games are public for everyone to see. This time of the year the 20s are looking at players rather than tactics. Raining today so the rain off your tin foil hats will distract you from the game, don't go.

Ah stop lads. Yer paranoid. MTU games are public for everyone to see. This time of the year the 20s are looking at players rather than tactics. Raining today so the rain off your tin foil hats will distract you from the game, don't go.
Paranoid about what, the Kerry U20 mgt going to all Cork U20 footballers challenge games so far, absolutely I am, no need for a tin foil hat to see an issue with that, dont take it so personally Hogg, you obviously like letting 'everyone' know you have the inside track 🙄

Paranoid about what, the Kerry U20 mgt going to all Cork U20 footballers challenge games so far, absolutely I am, no need for a tin foil hat to see an issue with that, dont take it so personally Hogg, you obviously like letting 'everyone' know you have the inside track 🙄
Ah will ya stop. You don't think there's Kerry u20s on the MTU or UCC teams that would be telling the selectors? If I enjoyed giving people the inside track I'd tell ye who's on the football or hurling panel. MTU put up their fixtures for the week and theyre playing the 20s teams this week. Nothing more, nothing less. Tin foil hat.

Ah will ya stop. You don't think there's Kerry u20s on the MTU or UCC teams that would be telling the selectors? If I enjoyed giving people the inside track I'd tell ye who's on the football or hurling panel. MTU put up their fixtures for the week and theyre playing the 20s teams this week. Nothing more, nothing less. Tin foil hat.
👍...you might keep those panels to yourself, sound 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼