Premier League 21/22

Arsenal might play spurs 3 times in 10 days soon and because of shit PL refs, that mouth breathing fucking mongoloid is going to end one of our player's season

It appears to me that they're simply trying to sabotage it, or, refuse to call out their colleagues mistakes.

I think if they really wanted VAR they'd just do it as they do in rugby.
Their approach to the whole thing is nonsense, they think they’re above being called out for mistakes. I have no issue with Tierney giving the two yellows like he did last Sunday as he gets to see it once, in real time. He should be happy for VAR to come in and say, actually that needs another review.

Rugby isn’t without its own issues in that regard but the refs have handled it so much better. The NFL goes one step further and uses an external review booth staffed with rules officials rather than anyone on the umpire team. There’s something in that for the PL. Take the likes of Dean and co. out of it entirely, also get Peter Walton off tv.

Their approach to the whole thing is nonsense, they think they’re above being called out for mistakes. I have no issue with Tierney giving the two yellows like he did last Sunday as he gets to see it once, in real time. He should be happy for VAR to come in and say, actually that needs another review.

Rugby isn’t without its own issues in that regard but the refs have handled it so much better. The NFL goes one step further and uses an external review booth staffed with rules officials rather than anyone on the umpire team. There’s something in that for the PL. Take the likes of Dean and co. out of it entirely, also get Peter Walton off tv.
I think a lot of that stems from the lack of on field respect they get in the first place. They're being questioned by the players in every match. You can't blame them for being paranoid as a result, and viewing any other input as challenging their authority.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼