Premier League 21/22

Their approach to the whole thing is nonsense, they think they’re above being called out for mistakes. I have no issue with Tierney giving the two yellows like he did last Sunday as he gets to see it once, in real time. He should be happy for VAR to come in and say, actually that needs another review.

Rugby isn’t without its own issues in that regard but the refs have handled it so much better. The NFL goes one step further and uses an external review booth staffed with rules officials rather than anyone on the umpire team. There’s something in that for the PL. Take the likes of Dean and co. out of it entirely, also get Peter Walton off tv.

A big problem has always been the "clear & obvious error" threshold, which is inherently subjective.

Plus, many times, the VAR ref has to make a judgement call on why the ref has reached a particular decision...which has its own complications.

Would've been interesting to see if the PL could've pulled off Liverpool v Wolves on 26th instead - given the major covid issues are with the opposition.

Possibly more hassle than it's worth, as they are due to meet on the final day of the season.

Era there was no way those work shy SSBs were working boxing day and the 28 th as well .

See Klopp trying to half his league Cup work this morning for evidence.
Lads, I'm not going to lie; this had me fucking rolling on the floor like a

Sikorsky S-69 / XH-59A​

Know what I mean? if anything it would have been even funnier if the Utd hadn't had a couple of postponed games recently. But, it being Christmas and all, let's give Don some credit.

Lads, I'm not going to lie; this had me fucking rolling on the floor like a

Sikorsky S-69 / XH-59A​

Know what I mean? if anything it would have been even funnier if the Utd hadn't had a couple of postponed games recently. But, it being Christmas and all, let's give Don some credit.
Don't post when you're drunk m8s.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼