Weddings these days!

Getting married abroad and inviting your friends and family is one of the most selfish acts a human can do.
Not always m8. Given enough notice and a decent location people can make a great holiday out of it. Of course, any declined invitations are completely reasonable too.
I've been to a family wedding abroad and most people stayed for the week. Made a great holiday out of it.

Not always m8. Given enough notice and a decent location people can make a great holiday out of it. Of course, any declined invitations are completely reasonable too.
I've been to a family wedding abroad and most people stayed for the week. Made a great holiday out of it.
It is a great reason to decline too, easier than a local wedding.

Why should I pay for a holiday in a place that is chosen by someone else ?
If people want to get married abroad then off with them, as in the couple.
I cannot ever understand that mindset of choosing to get married abroad and then expect all guests to pay for their travel and accommodation.

Getting married abroad and inviting your friends and family is one of the most selfish acts a human can do.
Rather a random thing to get cranky about on a Saturday morning!

One of my family got married in Italy years ago. I loved it. Brilliant chance for us all to be away together.

Horses for courses I guess.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼