late late now

There's lot of toys based content on youtube which doesn't involve either cancer or stick thin presenters who are high on crack cocaine. Our kid gave a firm thumbs down after less than 15 minutes of the LLS show today when he was given the opportunity to watch it.
Ryan is not on crack cocaine

Why is a show for kids on at 9.30pm? Or is it more about Tubs making a langer of himself,product placement and private stage schools touting for business.MaybMaybe the real target is half cut adults.
Indeed. Cos this is an entirely new phenomenon created by Tubs. Its not like the late late toy show has been on at 9.30pm every single year since its inception or anything.

Also, the days of private stage schools (mainly billie barry iirc) touting on it are mainly in the past. Nowdays it is far more likely to be community groups.

Ryan is not on crack cocaine

I never said he was. He's not the only stick thin presenter on planet Earth.

My point is that if kids want to watch toys on TV they don't need an over enthusiastic intermediary getting in the way.

Pro tip - Don't buy one of those cuddly toys that plays a song when a button is pressed, because if you do you will regret it when your charge realises that he can get a reaction by pressing that button over and over again.

There's lot of toys based content on youtube which doesn't involve either cancer or stick thin presenters who are high on crack cocaine. Our kid gave a firm thumbs down after less than 15 minutes of the LLS show today when he was given the opportunity to watch it.

^

On point.

Exploitative TV is the name of the game with Mr Tubridy. You were only half joking that he would work cancer into it but the man can't help himself.

I never said he was. He's not the only stick thin presenter on planet Earth.

My point is that if kids want to watch toys on TV they don't need an over enthusiastic intermediary getting in the way.

Pro tip - Don't buy one of those cuddly toys that plays a song when a button is pressed, because if you do you will regret it when your84 charge realises that he can get a reaction by pressing that button over and over again.
I learned that as a kid! I got a present of one on Christmas eve 1983. I woke up during the night to hear my door opening and I was sure I was going to see Santa.

The "santa" ripped the singing teddy out of my arms and shouted "shut this thing up". ;-(

It was my older brother, home from the pub and unable to sleep because every time I rolled over the Christmas teddy would play silent night ;-) ;-)

I learned that as a kid! I got a present of one on Christmas eve 1983. I woke up during the night to hear my door opening and I was sure I was going to see Santa.

The "santa" ripped the singing teddy out of my arms and shouted "shut this thing up". ;-(

It was my older brother, home from the pub and unable to sleep because every time I rolled over the Christmas teddy would play silent night ;-) ;-)
Very good!

I've been known to surreptitiously remove the batteries from toys that makes noises when nobody is looking, such toys have even been known to mysteriously disappear and never be seen again.

Very good!

I've been known to surreptitiously remove the batteries from toys that makes noises when nobody is looking, such toys have even been known to mysteriously disappear and never be seen again.
There are certain adult toys you should certainly never remove batteries from if you value your health,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼