late late now

Good shout.

Dunners is a good old sort.

The usual characters telling us their assessment of this deeply cynical piece of television is more valid than ours.

The phrase 'trying to start an argument in an empty room' springs to mind.
Ah Dan, and we were playing so nice for the last while!

I am not saying that my assessment is more valid, I am just saying that there is an alternative viewpoint to yours.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if you or I enjoy it, we aren't really the target audience (imo)

He's laid on the mawkish shite with a shovel.

What was a genuine showcase for toys for Christmas is just pandering to '#NotAble' morons online.

Take the child singing Ave Maria, the wannabe Deejay acting the pup behind him making faces. Took away from that young fellas moment.

At least he will have the rest of his life being mocked over his 'set' , that will be rolled out at the 21st/wedding, /40th birthday.
Yeah that kid wasn’t long letting himself down. Should have had the shepherds hook.

The kids wanted to watch the toy show again so threw it on for them this evening.

There was 1 sick kid story in the whole show- Finn, whose story was one of recovery from cancer.

There was Una, who is deaf, but that is hardly a sick kid story.

There were a number of differently abled kids on the show, but nothing about this was mentioned by Ryan to or around any of them.

Just a general fyi.

v2yl0M.gif

Ah Dan, and we were playing so nice for the last while!

I am not saying that my assessment is more valid, I am just saying that there is an alternative viewpoint to yours.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if you or I enjoy it, we aren't really the target audience (imo)

It’s easier to watch mindlessly when you’re knocking back shots of Monkey47 and grazing on a cheddar board. So in a way you are the target audience. Not much difference between being drunk and childlike.

( until you start getting offended, Karen )

It’s easier to watch mindlessly when you’re knocking back shots of Monkey47 and grazing on a cheddar board. So in a way you are the target audience. Not much difference between being drunk and childlike.

( until you start getting offended, Karen )
I don't drink and i'm not even slightly offended.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

There's lot of toys based content on youtube which doesn't involve either cancer or stick thin presenters who are high on crack cocaine. Our kid gave a firm thumbs down after less than 15 minutes of the LLS show today when he was given the opportunity to watch it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Darragh O Rourke

Seventy Seven, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼