The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Not sure what thread to put this into, so I'll stick it in here.

I watched online footage of a GAA club draw recently. The main prize was a car, and two decent cash prizes for 2nd/3rd. Great prizes tbf.

Something I noticed was that a priest drew the winning ticket, followed by two male gardai drawing the 2nd/3rd place prizes. I thought it looked like something out of 1950's Ireland.

There was no women in the recorded footage.

With the hundreds of boys/girls and men/women playing with the club, you'd really expect some involvement from young players both boys/girls.

Wow, a priest and two gardai involved with a GAA club shocka!

Badly missed the streaming of games this weekend..... 2 just isnt enough! Hope this rule will be changed going forward!

Absolutely agree!! If examiner want to cover senior championship that is fair enough, but I would happily have watched some premier intermediate and intermediate games yesterday and today. Surely some deal could be reached to show the lower grades? Good exposure for those clubs and players also.

Has the Douglas senior footballers result shown that for a team to be successful, the day of dual club players in Cork is over?

Douglas have very few players overlapping between there football & hurling team.

Has the Douglas senior footballers result shown that for a team to be successful, the day of dual club players in Cork is over?

Douglas have very few players overlapping between there football & hurling team.
The way training is gone dual clubs are fooling themselves if they think they can win a county with dual players. Ya prob get away with 4r5 but anything over that it gets messy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼