The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

I can't work this out. I wonder is he going to be deported or extradited. I can't think of another reason.

Don't think so,
'Taking the year which Rucinskas spent in custody in relation to the offence in to account he imposed an 18-month sentence suspended for three years on condition that the defendant not ordinarily reside in or around Castletownbere.'

Even by the standards of the Irish legal system that is an outrageous sentence, whether the judge meant it or not it looks like breaking someone up in this manner isn’t that serious because your in a relationship. If you assaulted someone in the street and broke their leg and arm and had a murder conviction you should be looking at years in prison

Even by the standards of the Irish legal system that is an outrageous sentence, whether the judge meant it or not it looks like breaking someone up in this manner isn’t that serious because your in a relationship. If you assaulted someone in the street and broke their leg and arm and had a murder conviction you should be looking at years in prison

According to the times, he had the broken leg and arm.

'Defence counsel Dermot Sheehan claimed Rucinskas incurred a broken leg and arm in the incident'

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...te-his-wife-gets-suspended-sentence-1.4669535

Journalism in this country is the pits

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼