Vaccine Wars: EU invoke and uninvoke Article 16

Ursula shat herself when Big Micky's number came up. Simon even sent her a fiesty SMS.

Ursy is no match for a Nemo Rangers and Carrigaline double clothes line.
She's on the canvas.

Article 16 will now NOT be invoked and it will remain, and I quote, "uninvoked to fuck".

Morto for you Ursula. Pwnd to within an inch of your life.

By some fella from the Cross.

Astra Zeneca running rings around you too.
Might be time to "consider your future".

Last edited:
Ursula shat herself when Big Micky's number came up. Simon even sent her a fiesty SMS.

Ursy is no match for a Nemo Rangers and Carrigaline double clothes line.
She's on the canvas.

Article 16 will now NOT be invoked and it will remain, and I quote, "uninvoked to fuck".

Morto for you Ursula. Pwnd to within an inch of your life.

By some fella from the Cross.

Astra Zeneca running rings around you too.
Might be time to "consider your future".

tenor.gif

I don’t know how to feel about something that SF, FF, FG, DUP, UUP, Alliance, SDLP, LAB, Tories, uk lab, uk Lib Dem’s, think is bad.

MM seems to have sorted it.

No no- that is not how it works here.
Anything bad that involves the border and migration across it of people, goods, infections etc in either direction, is of course Sinn Feins fault in the eyes of the fixated. SF are living rent free in their large headspace. 😂

Why did it take MM to sort it out? Why did the EU grandees like VDL. Not consult us BEFORE invoking the protocol.

"Not about us without us" is what any Union, including the European Union should be about.

No no- that is not how it works here.
Anything bad that involves the border and migration across it of people, goods, infections etc in either direction, is of course Sinn Feins fault in the eyes of the fixated. SF are living rent free in their large headspace. 😂

Why did it take MM to sort it out? Why did the EU grandees like VDL. Not consult us BEFORE invoking the protocol.

"Not about us without us" is what any Union, including the European Union should be about.

image.jpg

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.ir...00-rent-arrears-to-charity-1.4175308?mode=amp

:lol!:

;)

......careful, now Tupper, ye might a download a "Hemiplegic Migraine !" if you ever again read the bigoted Soundman post(s). Goan on..,goan, goan.....chastise me for joking about a "serious illness" afflicting and affecting your rent payments or rather the lack off, in the first instance(s)...what a grand example of rectitude and inspiration they are,...arseholes is the the SF banner headline these days, you really couldn't make up the guff from a Party unfit to be compared to the local Community Council squabbling over dogs fouling Public pavements.

Soundman, a grand example of their sectarian agenda, no matter how much wind and piss scattered over his tracks, his thought process glaring and obvious. Paisley in a Papist Stove Pipe hat.

Adams must be squirming when watching and listening to the tawdry bunch he gave his guns to, say what you will, he was afar slicker operator than this bunch of hapless, dysfunctional, Bolshie housewives and even dimmer and dumber men and of course the outstanding Soundman.... Bongoman might be more appropriate

Will he join in the parade today ? Or does he not post out with dozy “working hours” in Public service, reserved for PROC innumerable posting(s). SF's propaganda man in Public Service costume.

His emergency call to "work" ( just had to tell of his importance) amused me, had me guessing here. Night-watchman ran out of Lavatory paper? Fridge Light not working...it's a need to know/wheels up situation! As a member of the Public demanding to know what emergency the Public servants have to endure or face. Notwithstanding, his commendable call to duty, also found time to inform us and pass judgement of withering opinion(s) on some Alfresco Party wino's who, disgracefully and momentarily distracted the hero on it's way to answer an emergency...not once considering an arrogance, quasi-comical and precious stance with a tumbling opinion posted, ranked himself, well below any wino.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dea Matrona

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼