Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda

Yes the prenatal baby dies :rolleyes: and of course the killing cannot be discontinued :rolleyes: Funny that you do not mention the word abortion in your two posts only" One,it, procedure, service" never do, to attribute any humanity to the aborted pre natal baby :rolleyes:

Why does it make a difference to you whether I use the word abortion, termination or procedure?

You don't seem able to accept that you now live in a country where abortion is legal....

Why does it make a difference to you whether I use the word abortion, termination or procedure?

You don't seem able to accept that you now live in a country where abortion is legal....

Only pointing out that your choice of language sanitizes the bloody reality of abortion. I totally accept that I live in a country where abortion is legal but I will never accept that the killing of the unborn on demand without serious medical reasons is right.

You appear to have difficulty in understanding the rationale of people who do not share your view point and who have serious reservations with regard to the on demand killing of pre natal babies.
You apparently found it incomprehensible that a pro life poster would refuse to have her baby delivered by an abortionist
You also found it condensendingly incomprehensible that pro life voters could vote selectively to terminate the political careers of the most vocal pro abortion politicans. (Surely they could not be than intelligent? :rolleyes:)

You must also find it totally incomprehensible that somebody would sacrifice a promising career for her pro life views (Lucinda Creighton)

I would be very uncomfortable, if I was a pro life woman who had lost a much wanted baby in a miscarriage and you were my counsellor,

Only pointing out that your choice of language sanitizes the bloody reality of abortion. I totally accept that I live in a country where abortion is legal but I will never accept that the killing of the unborn on demand without serious medical reasons is right.

You appear to have difficulty in understanding the rationale of people who do not share your view point and who have serious reservations with regard to the on demand killing of pre natal babies.
You apparently found it incomprehensible that a pro life poster would refuse to have her baby delivered by an abortionist
You also found it condensendingly incomprehensible that pro life voters could vote selectively to terminate the political careers of the most vocal pro abortion politicans. (Surely they could not be than intelligent? :rolleyes:)

You must also find it totally incomprehensible that somebody would sacrifice a promising career for her pro life views (Lucinda Creighton)

I would be very uncomfortable, if I was a pro life woman who had lost a much wanted baby in a miscarriage and you were my counsellor,

What a shitty and unnecessary comment.

Generally a sign that your argument has no merit if you have to resort to playing the man and not the ball.

Poor poor form...

Eh, well trained counselors/therapists are well able to empathize with people whose views they may disagree with. I’d imagine it would be a rare circumstance any therapist would bring their personal views into the work.

So it’s highly unlikely you would know the views of the person you went to for therapy/counseling.

Therapists/counselors are also people who are entitled to express their personal views while not working.

What a shitty and unnecessary comment.

Generally a sign that your argument has no merit if you have to resort to playing the man and not the ball.

Poor poor form...

How silly of me to challenge the Procs Agony Aunt, bad form to shine a light on paradox of the illiberal "liberal" who cannot apparently understand why some people have conscientious objections to the on demand killing of the unborn

How silly of me to challenge the Procs Agony Aunt, bad form to shine a light on paradox of the illiberal "liberal" who cannot apparently understand why some people have conscientious objections to the on demand killing of the unborn

You aren't "challenging" anything.

You are bringing my profession into an internet discussion, which is a dick move and a clear indication that you cannot win the argument on merit.

I have no issue understanding that some people conscientiously object to abortion. I have an issue with you whinging because abortions remain available during the pandemic.

You aren't "challenging" anything.

You are bringing my profession into an internet discussion, which is a dick move and a clear indication that you cannot win the argument on merit.

I have no issue understanding that some people conscientiously object to abortion. I have an issue with you whinging because abortions remain available during the pandemic.

Typical contemptuous abortionista riposte to one who expresses a view contrary to her abortion dogma, dismissed as whining ,and then whining about bringing her profession into it. Then claiming to understand conscientious objection to abortion.Got to wonder who put that profession up in bright lights in the first instance on the proc? pathetic! I would have expected more coherent less contradictory posts from one with such eminent professional qualifications.

Typical contemptuous abortionista riposte to one who expresses a view contrary to her abortion dogma, dismissed as whining ,and then whining about bringing her profession into it. Then claiming to understand conscientious objection to abortion.Got to wonder who put that profession up in bright lights in the first instance on the proc? pathetic! I would have expected more coherent less contradictory posts from one with such eminent professional qualifications.

The only sense I can make of this is that you are trying to put all the big words you know into one post in the hopes that it will make you sound clever.

It doesnt...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼