Cyclists

Wa wa wa. It’s always somebody else’s fault.

If that clown was in the cycle lane, he doesn’t get hit. Simple as that pal.

You’ll need to check your video again sham, the cyclist is in the lane marked for bikes when that ape in the taxi starts to get agitated. I know that stretch of road well and the lane you wanted the cylist in only develops after he has gone over the bridge, and all it is then is a section of the footpath which keeps raising and dipping as well as bending around bus stops

That taxi driver will be put off the road and rightly so, the fat sack of shite

I said taxi lane as that’s the lane the taxi was in ya mongtard. It’s a lane prioritized for buses and taxis.
The cyclist is only antagonizing the taxi by being in it when there’s a perfectly good cycle lane adjacent the road.

So,you said taxi lane, then you said you didn’t say taxi lane, then you said ya taxi lane as in the lane that the taxi was in.

Please god hopefully you don’t actually drive on our roads do ya!

So,you said taxi lane, then you said you didn’t say taxi lane, then you said ya taxi lane as in the lane that the taxi was in.

Please god hopefully you don’t actually drive on our roads do ya!

Taxi lane. Not taxi only lane which is what you claim mongo.

I've never been as close to a tip in all my years driving m8. 10 years no claim bonus. 😉

Taxi lane. Not taxi only lane which is what you claim mongo.

It's also a bus and bike lane but you only called it a taxi lane failing to see it as a cycling lane too. Cyclist did nothing wrong as he was in the correct lane all along. There was plenty of opportunities for the driver to overtake but decides to be a menace to some chap trying to get to work/home. Taxi driver is a psycho and should be off the road. Anybody who thinks taxi driver is correct in his actions have serious issues.

It's also a bus and bike lane but you only called it a taxi lane failing to see it as a cycling lane too. Cyclist did nothing wrong as he was in the correct lane all along. There was plenty of opportunities for the driver to overtake but decides to be a menace to some chap trying to get to work/home. Taxi driver is a psycho and should be off the road. Anybody who thinks taxi driver is correct in his actions have serious issues.

A bit harsh on the taxi driver, after all he did ask him was the bike ok?

What more signs do you need to see his gentle and empathetic nature.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Flake The Gander

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼