Living in a war zone

tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_.jpg

I believe Israel is just looking for a reason to bomb Iran. This Gaza thing gives Israel an idea of Iran weaponry. Hamas is not Israels main enemy--Iran is. Israel is gauging the reaction from the Arab world while it probes expansion into a war with Iran--A war Israel may very well lose.

I believe Israel is just looking for a reason to bomb Iran. This Gaza thing gives Israel an idea of Iran weaponry. Hamas is not Israels main enemy--Iran is. Israel is gauging the reaction from the Arab world while it probes expansion into a war with Iran--A war Israel may very well lose.

It's not that complicated, Israel has elections coming up. The ruling right wing loons are losing support to even more right wing Hasidic Jewish fundamentalists, they need a show of force, it's no different to operation Cast Lead.

So you don't think there is nothing strange about keeping human beings pinned down in the Gaza strip with no rights and f**k all food?

How many will have to die before your lot and your God are happy?? Two Million three million or six million??
Gaza hasn't be under Israeli law for quite some time. Who says they have no food? I bet they eat better than you.
Is there nothing strange about being bombed everyday? The attacks didn't start last week.
Instead of blaming the Israelis why not ask the Palestinian government where all the donated money went ? Hint: secret Swiss bank accounts.

War isn't pretty. Schools and mosques and hospitals aren't what they seem. They are storage for weapons.

Shur they have no need for hospitals, it's not like they have neighbours bombarding them and blocking supplies for years now is it?

And their lavish palaces are bomb making facilities btw

Shur they have no need for hospitals, it's not like they have neighbours bombarding them and blocking supplies for years now is it?

And their lavish palaces are bomb making facilities btw
If they want excellent hospital care, they come here.
We don't bomb without knowing where to bomb.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Flames

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼