Dinosaur Jr playing dub + galway in May

those venues are about 3 times the size of the Pavilion so it would not be do-able unfortunately unless you charged 80 quid

I'd love to see them--been impressed with their comeback too

those venues are about 3 times the size of the Pavilion so it would not be do-able unfortunately unless you charged 80 quid

I'd love to see them--been impressed with their comeback too

80 notes is still cheaper than going to see them in Dubland.

Their last album "Farm" is daycint.

True you can't price a gig like that though

a wednesday in mid may can be tricky the Savoy is defo the only option for them here i'd defo go but I would also think the gig would do very well to get over 4 or 500 (in Cork)

True you can't price a gig like that though

a wednesday in mid may can be tricky the Savoy is defo the only option for them here i'd defo go but I would also think the gig would do very well to get over 4 or 500 (in Cork)

I know, I was only ball hoppin' :D

Do you really think that's all they'd get?

go to galway man. lovely place during the summer and citylink do 1euro buses when booking online

Can't man. I'm going to Pavement the week after and that's on midweek too. I'll burn all my holidays before long. I was kinda hoping for a Saturday gig in Dublin.

hard to call really there have not been too many rock shows in the Savoy recently and it's hard to make a judgement on it it's all speculating really

I'd love if someone put it on though

I saw 'em a while back.

If they played in Pine Lodge you'd still be able to hear them in The Savoy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼