Your Mental Health

I'm getting really worried about a guy who lives near me. He posts a lot online (his Facebook page isn't private) and talks about how he never goes out and spends all his time online. He's posted some worrying stuff since I followed him, and recently he's been letting mice and spiders into his house, even encouraging them by leaving food around the place. He recorded some of them.

I feel like there should be some kind of welfare check service available that I could contact.

I used to come home after being in a hot kitchen and I would walk my dog for miles in the fresh air. I remember it as being a very happy time. He was so grateful and hyper. I miss him.
I'd be cursing having to go out in all weathers, but when I don't go I'll feel guilty all night.
The wife's dog has me worked out, she puts on this hurt look in her eyes and acts all depressed.
I, like an eejit, always give in.

I'm getting really worried about a guy who lives near me. He posts a lot online (his Facebook page isn't private) and talks about how he never goes out and spends all his time online. He's posted some worrying stuff since I followed him, and recently he's been letting mice and spiders into his house, even encouraging them by leaving food around the place. He recorded some of them.

I feel like there should be some kind of welfare check service available that I could contact.
Sounds depressed...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼