Your Mental Health

If you look at some of their facebook pages where they post about the great stuff they do , you will always see a comment from
somebody saying...."when are you going to reply to all of the emails i have sent you?" The usual reply is... " Please contact me office
and we will help you" Great people for the photo ops,
But that's enough about Simon Coveney.

But that's enough about Simon Coveney.
In fariness to Coveney, who I did email, he passed it onto the person responsible for it in his party. He/his office also responded to other emails I've sent to him, and not just the automated response he has setup. Sometimes you have to follow up but I find him decent, and a capable politician when it comes to national and international issues (he's gone beyond being a parish pump politician, much to CSS's dismay.)

Also, years back, when I was registering to vote there was an issue with when the last date for registering to vote was. The official documentation said one thing, the office where it was managed said another. I got onto Coveney and his office made phone calls for me, explained the legal situation of how if something has a post-mark with the date it was sent being the same as the "official" date they required it was legally considered within their time frame. It wasn't the date they received it that mattered, but the date it officially entered the postal system. And told them to clear up their mess about being clear on the situation. I was registered for the next election.

I've "rewilded" a chunk of the garden. Makes life a lot easier and the garden more colourful but the main benefit is I have a few bees & butterflies floating around the place during the summer.
I don't think that planting a few cannabis plants counts as "rewilding". But I'll bet the bees and butterflies do a bit of floating alright. You must have a very popular garden.

Had a rough week. Thought I was alright, but that Liverpool goal must have subconsciously hit me hard. Couldn't get out of bed most of the week. Sleeping when I wasn't even tired. Didn't even feel the need to have a drink or make a bet. Only recovered this afternoon.
partyhat.gif

Had a rough week. Thought I was alright, but that Liverpool goal must have subconsciously hit me hard. Couldn't get out of bed most of the week. Sleeping when I wasn't even tired. Didn't even feel the need to have a drink or make a bet. Only recovered this afternoon.
partyhat.gif

Glad you're feeling more like yourself m8

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

James Keegan

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼