Your Mental Health

I've great time for KD/Nollaig. Never says a bad word about anyone, but gives it good with his football banter. Always comes across as a sound lad with sporting knowledge. Loves his darts and punting on horses too.

A gambler, like myself, but he seems to enjoy his betting and I think he's a responsible gambler, unlike myself.

In short, a nice guy! ❤️

I've great time for KD/Nollaig. Never says a bad word about anyone, but gives it good with his football banter. Always comes across as a sound lad with sporting knowledge. Loves his darts and punting on horses too.

A gambler, like myself, but he seems to enjoy his betting and I think he's a responsible gambler, unlike myself.

In short, a nice guy! ❤️

Mary is a great girl

In short, a nice guy! ❤️
Thanks Billy m8, right back at ya.

In short, a nice guy! ❤️
You have just bought yourself safe passage around ballyphehane,

Got diagnosed with Autism\ADHD yesterday after 40 incredibly difficult years.

The relief and sadness of it all is impalpable. Having to now grieve the life that I could have had if only it was discovered sooner is yet another mountain to climb
Onwards and upwards . Now you know no reason to let it get you down..for me was great relief to figure out what went wrong in past but also define future in the positive.

Hey folks, I have a skim here from time to time and it's good to see kind and encouraging words for people who may need it, you're a good bunch.

A question for those diagnosed with ADHD.. An ex partner who I have a pretty amicable relationship with suggested that I should get a diagnosis. Are you going private for you diagnosis?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼