What was the first night club you went to like?

oh ya, i was in there when it was the keg, if thats the same place, i never ventured too far up that way when i was younger i must say

Yeah no I moved onto Redz (RIP ;) Gorbys (bleh) then Cubins and now thinking of making the Classic my new home!

Yeah no I moved onto Redz (RIP ;) Gorbys (bleh) then Cubins and now thinking of making the Classic my new home!

havent been to the classic since they changed the place, so you's recommend it? i think its for a younger age group (which wouldnt be me lol )

I was young when i started playing in there but was able to get into Sweat from the age of 16.

i was in shandras (spelling?) but that was when i was about 16 or even 15 lol, my sister got in through the doors from Henry's freak scene and brought me in for a look, they were moshing and throwing each other against the walls hehe

havent been to the classic since they changed the place, so you's recommend it? i think its for a younger age group (which wouldnt be me lol )

I think it's over 23s on Saturdays, so I can only go on a Tues or Thurs (college nights). Isn't Havanas the thing for ye older folk on weekends? To be honest I prefer a nice cocktail bar.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼