The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I'm happy for him to stay no matter what happens. But he'll need to improve drastically next season.

However, I'm not sure (almost certain) Ineos feel the same way. I think he needs CL football to be secure. I would love for him to be coming into the club right now, that they're finally getting a good structure in place. Any manger that wasn't Alex Ferguson was doomed to failure under those pricks from Florida.

And even he was lucky that Rooney, Ronaldo, Rio, VDS were already signed, he got Vidic (best EPl defender ever) and Evra for a song, while Giggs and Scholes were still playing well enough to be viable in their later years (in fact I think Scholes best years were his later years from 06 to 2011)

As a side note, Billionaire Jim was asked which player from the Fergie era he'd like to have now and he picked Scholes. That's a pretty clear indication of the style of football they want to play.

I think you're probably speaking for a lot of Man Utd Supporters

The cup tie victory has been a huge help to ETH. The risks he took probably show how tenuous his position is.

Must of us are sick of the click bait speculation from some media outlets and would like if he got another year.

The success of the younger players might swing it especially if Amad continues his form

Conveniently ignoring that Spurs have all of the current bottom four to play, three of those at home, plus Sheffield United away. Even if Spurs only got 12 points from 10 games, United would need 19 to overhaul them, which would be a difficult target from their fixtures.

If any side can produce a top bedshitting end to the season its serial chokers Spurs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼