The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tame indeed dogshit. But most reasonable people consider it tame in comparison.

Despite being invited (poor brainwashed stacey thinks otherwise) she turned them down. Yet its the shinners fault. Whataboutery indeed.

Bang of west brit off ya.
Bang of west brit off ya

Do you talk like that in Real life m8? You sound very ignorant, uneducated even..

Bang of west brit off ya

Do you talk like that in Real life m8? You sound very ignorant, uneducated even..
🤣🤣 no bother labelling other people but when tables turn you get indignant. Wind your neck in.

No need for you or stacey to apologise oer being wrong about McEntee. Your stiff upper lip wont allow you.

In our estate there is a very large sinkhole in a place where kids play, I logged it with the council three weeks ago,
i got an email acknowledging my report, On tuesday i contacted a candidate for the locals , She is an independent, 15 mins after
I contacted her she went and looked at the hole and immediately contacted the council,
Last evening the council came and filled it, As it happened the FF candidate was in the estate canvassing and surprise surprise
he stood next to the repaired hole and got one of his team to take a photo,
Neck like a jockeys bollocks,

Shinners pretending to care about the Guards is just mind-bending

Sinn Fein reps collect Garda killers from prison and then laud them in public.
Peak levels of lack of self awareness.

Tbh there must be a want in most of them idolising a murderous cult like organisation and not being able to critically analyse the horrors that they were very recently involved in.

Oh there's one of them shamelessly following you around here now bleating nonsense at you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼