The Green Party - how will their policies affect folk

Why isn't he driving an electric car rather than one powered by an internal combustion engine? Even bio-diesel pollutes.

How come he was so wasteful in buying a 2.5Litre diesel car if he "normally cycles everywhere"/

Jesus wept the man has four kids, do you want him to give them crossers
In fairness to Ryan he does practise what he preaches to the best he can.

Jesus wept the man has four kids, do you want him give them crossers

Wasn't this the same Ryan who said that a population of 300 people could get by with just 10 cars given the average usage of cars. Surely if he wanted to ferry the four children around he could have time-shared something smaller with other families. Or even bought a couple of bicycles. And all of that while working and living in an area where there's public-transport aplenty.

"Don't do what I do, do what I say" seems to be his mantra.

Speaking of Jesus wept, there was a guy distributing the boxes in the Nemo count centre on Sunday that had a tshirt on with a logo of a bearded guy with a broom that said "Jesus swept" :)

Lycraman accusing others of having leotards - though he may be referring to his blue shirt buddies.

:lol:

Look: you’ve been badly exposed. Your attempt to pitch yourself as some born again Shinner has failed spectacularly. Your ongoing attempt to portray SF as delusional economically retarded bigoted pricks hasn’t worked.

And you could have gotten away with it and all if it hadn’t been for that peskey tendency to lapse into the vernacular of the cesspit you crawled out of.

Fuck off back to Macclesfield you thick Corbynista Brexit refugee.

Wasn't this the same Ryan who said that a population of 300 people could get by with just 10 cars given the average usage of cars. Surely if he wanted to ferry the four children around he could have time-shared something smaller with other families. Or even bought a couple of bicycles. And all of that while working and living in an area where there's public-transport aplenty.

"Don't do what I do, do what I say" seems to be his mantra.

Speaking of Jesus wept, there was a guy distributing the boxes in the Nemo count centre on Sunday that had a tshirt on with a logo of a bearded guy with a broom that said "Jesus swept" :)

Same Ryan that was ta to boot our population to 10 million with bogus asylum seekers.

This is the criminal shit we're dealing with.

My word, this is classic proccing. When's the last time someone's been exposed this badly?

Steak_y, sorry, I mean Sound_y... I'd go into hiding if I were you old chap. Those ra lads will have access to state resources and won't be long tracking you down. You can stay in the orange lodge in Bandon till we can ferry you out of the country. God speed!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼