Thank GOD for Libertas

ya that Declan Ganley comes across as a very shady character indeed... now i havent much time for the like of FF, FG etc... but at least with them you know what to expect...

I wouldnt trust that Ganley as far as i could throw Mary Harney...!

Anyone else see the Libertas banner ads claiming they are in favour of politicians making full disclosure on their expenses! Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha.*cough*

Libertas policies in Ireland: Anti-abortion and Anti-Euthanasia
Libertas policies in Spain and The Netherlands: Pro-abortion and Pro-Euthanasia

You couldn't make it up.

Not that the EU has any powers over Euthanasia or Abortion, so just say what might win you a few votes locally, eh.

Libertas policies in Ireland: Anti-abortion and Anti-Euthanasia
Libertas policies in Spain and The Netherlands: Pro-abortion and Pro-Euthanasia

You couldn't make it up.

Not that the EU has any powers over Euthanasia or Abortion, so just say what might win you a few votes locally, eh.

welcome to politics

I dont have any problems with having a second referendum but think it was important that there was some effective opposition to put the counter arguement to Lisbon.
There was a lack of integrity in the support of some politicians for the Treaty when it ran counter to the manner in which they had tried to tarnish the EU.
Example : Pat Cox had argued strongly for the Treaty but the previous year whilst acting as a paid consultant for Microsoft, had compared the EU Commission to the Soviet Union !
Perhaps he assumed that ordinary people would not be aware of this hypocriticial Jeckell and Hyde attitude to the EU or perhaps he feels that taking money for defaming and undermining the EU makes it ok.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dea Matrona

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼