Sir Henry's - The Myths

Can remember one of the weekenders when the courtyard was open and they had some spinning around thing down there. People were off their tits, getting tied up to this yoke and being spun around like 360 degrees.

i remember that.

i also remember thinking "no fucking way man.as if the 2 love dove's i've dropped aren't enough to get me spinning as it is".

Best of em was the original Doves - everything after that was second rate - well apart from lemon n limes - they were on par with Doves....

speckled doves were full of fucking smack - pure shite....:(

Best of em was the original Doves - everything after that was second rate - well apart from lemon n limes - they were on par with Doves....

speckled doves were full of fucking smack - pure shite....:(

Best one I ever took was pink. It was at Nelson Rosado, (94/95) fuckin hell, for some reason that yoke was by far the best I ever took. Have no idea if it was a dove or pearl or snowball but it was unreal.

Best one I ever took was pink. It was at Nelson Rosado, (94/95) fuckin hell, for some reason that yoke was by far the best I ever took. Have no idea if it was a dove or pearl or snowball but it was unreal.

was at nelson that same night giving it loads on the "alice in wonderland chairs" best night i ever had there

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The 2 Johnnies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th May 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

James Keegan

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼