Schools Rugby

IRA/SF infraltrating sports supporters. They see that this is an area where young people can be wone over with their policies of free everything.

I've been following rugby since probably before you were even a glint in your old man's eye. When England came to dublin to play in the early 1970s despite others refusing to come I was at the game, so spare us the "infraltrating (sic) sports supporters" in an effort to "wone (sic) over" young people.

Just say NO - you no ;) you want to!

I've been following rugby since probably before you were even a glint in your old man's eye. When England came to dublin to play in the early 1970s despite others refusing to come I was at the game, so spare us the "infraltrating (sic) sports supporters" in an effort to "wone (sic) over" young people.

Just say NO - you no ;) you want to!
The team that turned up, Doc was on rte last sunday, credit to england when our celtic cousins bottled it,

Speaking of team turning up it looked as though Pres were there today but alas Christians weren't.

At best CBC broke even in the pack, but behind the scrum it looked like boys against men, particularly in the second half.

Pres seemed to have a plan and despite some early dropped passes continued to flash the ball around and had confidence in their wingers. CBC were pretty aimless with the ball and kept going through the phases as they didn't seem to have anyone to break the line. And in defence Pres were resolute.

Better team on the day won it and despite the officials actually having some PBC logo on their jerseys :) CBC can have no complaints

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼