Ronaldo the best player in world football

He is in his hole.

Messi, and Kaka are away better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is and always has been overrated because he can jiggle the ball between his feet fast than others.

The day I see him take hold of a BIG game and be an influence like Messi and Kaka are all the time I'll say he's a great player. Until then lets keep the line between great player and overrated defined.

4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

what a player this lad has become since he left ManYoo, he has improved into a different player, I'd like to see Leo Goofballs Messi show this kind of ingenuity

He only scores against dross (which in the Spanish Premeira Division = Any team not called Barcelona or Real Madrid). Found out in both legs of the Super Cup this season and in the two legs against Barca in the Champs Lge last season.
Anyone remember what did Messi do in those games? I rest my case.

He only scores against dross (which in the Spanish Premeira Division = Any team not called Barcelona or Real Madrid). Found out in both legs of the Super Cup this season and in the two legs against Barca in the Champs Lge last season.
Leo Goofballs is playing with the best midfield in the world, Ronaldo is single-handily dragging Real to the Spanish title, We haven't seen the likes of that since Maradona and Napoli

Another "he doesn't do it in the big games" know nothing merchant. Despite scoring in a champions league and decisive goal in last seasons Copa Del Rey :crazyeye:

some people can't seem to seperate the player from the club. Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta. Nothing. NOTHING.

You my friend, are a nonsense.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼