Ronaldo the best player in world football

what a player cant say enough about his football abilities just happy he spent time at utd sadly missed legend

He is in his hole.

Messi, and Kaka are away better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is and always has been overrated because he can jiggle the ball between his feet fast than others.

The day I see him take hold of a BIG game and be an influence like Messi and Kaka are all the time I'll say he's a great player. Until then lets keep the line between great player and overrated defined.

He is in his hole.

Messi, and Kaka are away better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is and always has been overrated because he can jiggle the ball between his feet fast than others.

The day I see him take hold of a BIG game and be an influence like Messi and Kaka are all the time I'll say he's a great player. Until then lets keep the line between great player and overrated defined.

think your wrong -by the way kaka hasnt played well for 2 years.
Ronaldo at the moment is the greatest player out there the current world player of the year has made a fantastic start to his madrid career

He is in his hole.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL V CHELSEA!
CL SEMI FINAL V ARSENAL
CL QUATER FINAL AWAY TO PORTO
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
DONT BELIEVE THE DUNPHY MYTH :oops:

If he or Messi want to be considered alongside the greats then they had better drag their sorry countries' respective asses to the World Cup. Untill then..

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL V CHELSEA!
CL SEMI FINAL V ARSENAL
CL QUATER FINAL AWAY TO PORTO
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
DONT BELIEVE THE DUNPHY MYTH :oops:

CL Final V Chelsea, where he scored one goal and didn't do anything else for the rest of the game?

Or maybe the CL Final last year where he did absolutely nothing?

Or pretty much any of the other big CL finals games. Dunphy is spot on in his assertion, but I'd have come to that conclusion on my own. While I agree he is a brilliant player, he is not the best in the world, but I do consider him to be up there and I think that one day he could be the best, but there is no comparing him with the likes of Messi and Kaka. And yes, he has scored some goals since going to Madrid, but after watching a few games I don't see him really influence the game. He's playing the exact same as he always did in Man Utd.

He's doing all the things greats do, such as scoring goals, great free-taker, except he can't lift a team from the gutter. I don't think he has that in him. Time might prove me wrong.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼