Ronaldo the best player in world football

Remeber the time he turned it around for manyoo by banging in their 4th when they snook past hull 4-0?

If anything, he's improved since he went to Madrid. Become a more rounded player. Seems to have really matured now that he doesn't have to carry a whole club onhis shoulders.

Remeber the time he turned it around for manyoo by banging in their 4th when they snook past hull 4-0?

If anything, he's improved since he went to Madrid. Become a more rounded player. Seems to have really matured now that he doesn't have to carry a whole club onhis shoulders.

how many times have you watched him playing for madrid ed?

CL Final V Chelsea, where he scored one goal and didn't do anything else for the rest of the game?

Or maybe the CL Final last year where he did absolutely nothing?

Or pretty much any of the other big CL finals games. Dunphy is spot on in his assertion, but I'd have come to that conclusion on my own. While I agree he is a brilliant player, he is not the best in the world, but I do consider him to be up there and I think that one day he could be the best, but there is no comparing him with the likes of Messi and Kaka. And yes, he has scored some goals since going to Madrid, but after watching a few games I don't see him really influence the game. He's playing the exact same as he always did in Man Utd.

He's doing all the things greats do, such as scoring goals, great free-taker, except he can't lift a team from the gutter. I don't think he has that in him. Time might prove me wrong.

he dominated the Champions League in 2008 the same way as kaka, who has done little since, did in 2007

Ronaldo does it in the league too and while at this moment he is not as good as Messi he is better and more effectve than Kaka

Also, big games in Europe where he has delivered included the Semi-finals this season, and loads of important knock outs

As United were tearing Chelsea apart in the first half in Moscow he had a great cross for Tevez who missed to make it 2-0 (Chelsea got back into it but United should have been out of sight)

He ain't Messi level this year but he is certainly up there

will we ever see a talent like him again? I doubt it. Pace power skill beauty. The guy has it all.

Easily the greatest player to set foot in old trafford. That alchy from the north is a distant memory now thank god.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼