Official BoB 6 Nations 2011 Thread

one has got to be hopeful angie.

anyway we'll beat scotland.

and i can't see why everyone is so amazed by england... they beat the worst welsh team i've seen in years by a single score. gatters has completely lost the plot.

We couldn't even beat Scotland at home last year. What makes you think we'll beat them away now?

we lost by a single score with the last kick of the match... and sexton missed about 5 penos that he should easily have kicked....

i think the irish team had lost interest - winning wasn't going to give them the championship.

We couldn't even beat Scotland at home last year. What makes you think we'll beat them away now?

I'm with you here Angie - Scotland are improving (admittedly from a low base) and given that we only scraped home against Italy, there's a very good chance that the Scots will mince us in Murrayfield.

I'd say we could end up playing England with nothing but pride on the line and, maybe, the prospect of blocking them from getting the Grand Slam.

I'm with you here Angie - Scotland are improving (admittedly from a low base) and given that we only scraped home against Italy, there's a very good chance that the Scots will mince us in Murrayfield.

I'd say we could end up playing England with nothing but pride on the line and, maybe, the prospect of blocking them from getting the Grand Slam.

Exactly right Ted. Looks like the two best rugger guys in the BoBs will be right again!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼