Homeless man near Kingsley Hotel..

Anyone seen this man?

He sleeps at the side of the Kingsley facing on to the Lee Fields. He is out in the open. He's a big man ranging in age 40's-50's(hard to tell with beard). This poor guy has no life at all. Even if i a guy had a room in Simon he could at least have his few friends but most importantly stay warm and sleep safely.

What could you do for a man like this? Offer him a few blankets? Sleeping bag? It's coming into a bad time of the year weather wise.

I don't know anything about this guy's situation but I've seen a tent where you are talking about so I presume that's him.

On Simon, I've been in there several times and while I admire the staff for their good tough work it's a place I can understand why people wouldn't go. There's a lot of drugs in the place with people openly consuming them. If I was unfortunate enough to find myself homeless it's one of the last places I'd go.

I don't know anything about this guy's situation but I've seen a tent where you are talking about so I presume that's him.

On Simon, I've been in there several times and while I admire the staff for their good tough work it's a place I can understand why people wouldn't go. There's a lot of drugs in the place with people openly consuming them. If I was unfortunate enough to find myself homeless it's one of the last places I'd go.

There is someone else in that tent. This guy sleeps next to the hotel wall, out in the open.

Thanks for the other responses lads.

Guy in the woods near me too. Used live under a small footbridge now in a tent.
He'd be balls naked washing in the stream in the morning apparently

#republicofopportunity

He doesn't sound to be in his right frame of mind tbh.

Who is?

He might laugh at those of us locking ourselves in a concrete cell every night in the name of safety, while he stares at the stars in total freedom.

Who knows.

All I'm saying is that he has a better chance of knowing his needs than we could.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼