Homeless man near Kingsley Hotel..

Saw him this morning at the start of the Carrigohane Straight
All his gear with him wherever his headed for
Few rubbish bags left in his spot aswell

Red tent dude was still in the scratcher

Caller to prenders during the week says that travellers whose caravans were "destroyed" and are now in the kingsley are stealing the tents and meagre pocessions of homeless people sleeping rough in the lee fields.

Caller to prenders during the week says that travellers whose caravans were "destroyed" and are now in the kingsley are stealing the tents and meagre pocessions of homeless people sleeping rough in the lee fields.

Awful stuff for that caller to come out with. Travellers are an integral part of our community and embrace their culture in a way that only deserves respect from those who are unfortunate enough not to be a part of it.

I can't believe that travellers could stoop to such petty, evil, pathetic, and downright criminal acts.

Shame on that caller. I hope Neil put them back in their bosca.

Awful stuff for that caller to come out with. Travellers are an integral part of our community and embrace their culture in a way that only deserves respect from those who are unfortunate enough not to be a part of it.

I can't believe that travellers could stoop to such petty, evil, pathetic, and downright criminal acts.

Shame on that caller. I hope Neil put them back in their bosca.

Heh heh

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼