Homeless man near Kingsley Hotel..

Anyone seen this man?

He sleeps at the side of the Kingsley facing on to the Lee Fields. He is out in the open. He's a big man ranging in age 40's-50's(hard to tell with beard). This poor guy has no life at all. Even if i a guy had a room in Simon he could at least have his few friends but most importantly stay warm and sleep safely.

What could you do for a man like this? Offer him a few blankets? Sleeping bag? It's coming into a bad time of the year weather wise.

Get him a kurta and tell him grow out the beard.

Half the forum will give him a roof over his head then.

Anyone seen this man?

He sleeps at the side of the Kingsley facing on to the Lee Fields. He is out in the open. He's a big man ranging in age 40's-50's(hard to tell with beard). This poor guy has no life at all. Even if i a guy had a room in Simon he could at least have his few friends but most importantly stay warm and sleep safely.

What could you do for a man like this? Offer him a few blankets? Sleeping bag? It's coming into a bad time of the year weather wise.

Best thing you could do is get him warm food and a cup of tea if you’re passing and make sure he has a dry sleeping bag. My dad gave a fella a sleeping bag and my mums holiday suitcase to keep it dry last year! He will most likely be aware of his options with accommodation but isn’t taking it up for one of many reasons

Fair play to you

Best thing you could do is get him warm food and a cup of tea if you’re passing and make sure he has a dry sleeping bag. My dad gave a fella a sleeping bag and my mums holiday suitcase to keep it dry last year! He will most likely be aware of his options with accommodation but isn’t taking it up for one of many reasons

That's what i was thinking. I walk that area fairly often and i will throw a bit of stuff in the car. I am going to buy a sleeping bag later. Hopefully he will be alright when i approach him.

That's what i was thinking. I walk that area fairly often and i will throw a bit of stuff in the car. I am going to buy a sleeping bag later. Hopefully he will be alright when i approach him.

Bring him a waterproof bag it could be kept in during the day as well, even a decent quality black bin bag would do

Didn't think of that. I have a few big plastic bags in the garden shed and they would be perfect.

If you're going to help him, get down to the military surplus store in Midleton. Get him a bergan, sleeping bag and bivi bag. And a poncho. That way he can carry his bag on his back easier than lugging around a suitcase. The military grade sleeping bag(bouncing bomb)is warm to at least -10 ithink

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼