"Fucking Polish Catholics"....

.... is the headline I saw on a Polish paper over here with a graphic of Norn Iron and an idiot in a balaclava.

I can see how some unionists might be upset as the Poles could skew the population balance a little and their sympathies (and those of thier offspring) might lie with the Free State in any future referendum....

Gobadán said:
.... is the headline I saw on a Polish paper over here with a graphic of Norn Iron and an idiot in a balaclava.

I can see how some unionists might be upset as the Poles could skew the population balance a little and their sympathies (and those of thier offspring) might lie with the Free State in any future referendum....

but they can't work in northern ireland can they? i thought it was only ourselves and sweden.

I know how you guys like to think. So think of Norn Iron as a Star Wars episode.
The empire being, well.... the sun set a long time ago loyalists
The Republicans are Princess Leia
And the Poles are Obi Wan

And quite possibly they ARE our only hope.

Me? I'm some peripheral extra who is just waiting for the big payoff.

macuísle said:
I know how you guys like to think. So think of Norn Iron as a Star Wars episode.

Han?

macuísle said:

I'm that stormtrooper who banged his head off the door.

stormtrooper_whack.jpgp

Star wars?

More like fecking Mad Max.

Mac, you really need to get those green tinted glasses adjusted some day. Evil empire. Sheesh. Actually, the entire north needs a new set of glasses.

I wonder, if we employed about half a million chinese lads, would it be possible to make a big enough cut to remove the top corner of the island? Just let the whole lot go.

I'd say it'd turn into something resembling that show Escape From New York.

Proinsias said:
Star wars?

More like fecking Mad Max.

Mac, you really need to get those green tinted glasses adjusted some day. Evil empire. Sheesh. Actually, the entire north needs a new set of glasses.

I wonder, if we employed about half a million chinese lads, would it be possible to make a big enough cut to remove the top corner of the island? Just let the whole lot go.

I'd say it'd turn into something resembling that show Escape From New York.

Mad max meets a roddy doyle book

Hah! Pudgee we DO think alike.

I actually thought about that guy but didn't want to align myself with the evil empire. Besides my M. O. would be more of one of those pirates in the bar.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

In Da F House

Levis Corner House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼