Dunners happy in his jocks

_42336529_donncha_pants_huw203.jpg

Knowing glances being shared all round in the rob roy yesterday.

Am I right?

Did it strike the normal ordinary joe's like myself watching the game that playing in your jocks/thong was a bit strange? Dunners seemed quite happy with it anyway, not the first time its been done I suspect.

Leading paragraph in the independent was only too happy to bask in it.
http://sport.independent.co.uk/rugby_union/article2064760.ece

Donncha O'Callaghan was standing there in the line-out with nothing concealing his privates but the briefest of briefs. The second row looked completely baffled when the referee stopped the game and demanded he put his shorts back on. Had Christophe Berdos failed to notice that he and his Munster teammates had just been working their damned pants off?

The whole thing is a bit on the disturbing side if you ask me

*sigh*
he's got a nice bum. ah it was worth the trip

now explain to me why he did it? i saw him taking his shorts off and tossing them away thinking a dry pair would be winging their way to him any second but he just walked away to continue with the game what was that about?.

nice matching pants by the way. munster colours and all that. nicely coordinated.

That was so funny. I nearly fell off the bar stool when I seen it. How did he think that anyone would take him seriously wearing just red jocks?

Good win for Munster though.

trasnanadtonnta said:
Fucking stupid looking head on him though. And no pants.
You said it. He has a stoopid looking head on him. What made him think he could continue like that. Suppose anything for his provence.

Ape

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼