Cosmetic Surgery

jungle said:
To make them bigger? Why?

I don't want to make them bigger, or smaller for that matter. The size is perfect (most common size in western european women)

I just hate their shape. I was about 18 before I got the confidence to wear a low cut top!

jungle said:
I start a thread last week praising you and D'oriel in this regard and then I find you both want to change them...
Ah I just want an uplift in a few years which I more than likely will do.

Patman - they can reshape your feet these days.

Nothing.

Not that i think im perfect or anything, i just dont think that unneccessary operations are a good idea.

Plus, if you had seen some of the med neg cases i have worked on you would NEVER want cosmetic surgery!

Last edited:
Matlock said:
Not that i think im perfect or anything, i just dont think that unneccessary operations are a good idea.

I'm only really talking in a theoretical way.

Aside from my teeth, I'd never get those things done. I'm probably too old for the teeth now as well. From what I hear, it's pointless when you pass 30.

Eskimo Father: Your place is here in this ice village, you know nothing of Hollywood and it's ways.
Eskimo actor: But father, I have dreams, and courage and the name of an excellent cosmetic surgeon. Fear not. Someday word will reach you about the success of me, the great Eskimo actor, Jennifer Love Hewitt!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼