Cork Senior Hurling Championship 2017

Walked before fired out..
Sons moving from sars to douglas..
Wants every picture of him removed from club premises..
Sad end to a great player but a thundering clown off it when you look what he has done the last few years with strikes, etc

That's one messy situation in fairness

Getting involved with teddy holland and gerald mccarthy when panels were on strike. Fired out both times when the strikes ended

I assume he didn't agree with the strikes and that is his right. That makes him a clown for wanting to help train his county team ? That's good to know :rolleyes:

What a pity for both Teddy and Cian. This is Cian's third transfer of clubs I believe. I feel for the kid. I don't know the ins and outs but for it to come to this is sad for all concerned. It's too easy to blame Teddy...the club hierarchy should have handled this much better as soon a they got wind there was unrest.

Whatever about Teddy's ability as a manager or coach, with the time and effort the man has given to his club and county in his day he deserves a little more respect.
I say this as someone who was pro player during the troubles..give the man some bloody respect.

Cian will be a brilliant addition to Douglas if that goes through..exactly the type of aggressive player they lacked against the Glen last year. Best of luck to him.

What a pity for both Teddy and Cian. This is Cian's third transfer of clubs I believe. I feel for the kid. I don't know the ins and outs but for it to come to this is sad for all concerned. It's too easy to blame Teddy...the club hierarchy should have handled this much better as soon a they got wind there was unrest.

Whatever about Teddy's ability as a manager or coach, with the time and effort the man has given to his club and county in his day he deserves a little more respect.
I say this as someone who was pro player during the troubles..give the man some bloody respect.

Cian will be a brilliant addition to Douglas if that goes through..exactly the type of aggressive player they lacked against the Glen last year. Best of luck to him.

The fact that he is an excellent free taker could push Douglas over the line this year. Their free taker against the Glen last year missed some easy ones.

The Sars hierarchy are wholly responsible for this debacle, they knew Teddy was going to be a risk (his management record to date) and they still gave him a two year term. Why not give him a one year term and see how it went? They more than any one would be acutely aware how stubborn Teddy can be.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan

The Richmond Revival, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼