(L) Carrigtwohill v Midleton

Round 2 (Winners from Round 1)

L v C

A v B

D v J

I v E

G v K

H v F

Round 2B (Losers from Round 1& Preliminary Round)

Losers of 27 v A

Losers of 28 v J

L v I

D v K

B v H

C v G

F v E

Last edited:
A bit strange that the County Champions of the last two years have to take part in a preliminary round.

In future years if they're staying with the format it might be an idea to give whoever the County Champions are a bye into Round 1

A bit strange that the County Champions of the last two years have to take part in a preliminary round.

In future years if they're staying with the format it might be an idea to give whoever the County Champions are a bye into Round 1

Give them a bye to the County semi finals would be a better idea

Up to 2 years ago, the 4 semi finalists were always seeded for the following years draw,
U should get some reward for doing well the year before.

I see Midleton have lost the services of Brian Hartnett, as he has chosen to return to his hometown club Russell Rovers for 2017

That's very interesting. Russell Rovers tried their best (and rightly so) to hold on to him at the time.

It always sits a bit uneasy with me when lads transfer from a junior club where they learned their trade to a higher grade club. I can understand why they do it but still..........

Bit of a blow to Midleton. Suggests perhaps that all is not sweetness and light there at the moment?

Can Hartnett transfer back now without formality or does he have to spend two years on the sidelines if Midleton object?

You can transfer back to what's regarded as your "home" club at any time so that will go through immediately
At the time he went to midleton he was close to the Cork panel, probably thought playing with a senior club would help but it didn't really work out for him as regards inter county

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼