Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What year ?
This year. I get it isn’t looking great right now but things change quickly. There is also a big caveat in my belief. O’Flynn isn’t even starting yet. It’s a big stretch that he will get back to his top form this year but if he does they will be lethal. Connolly and O’Flynn from 2 years ago is a nightmare for any opponent.

This year. I get it isn’t looking great right now but things change quickly. There is also a big caveat in my belief. O’Flynn isn’t even starting yet. It’s a big stretch that he will get back to his top form this year but if he does they will be lethal. Connolly and O’Flynn from 2 years ago is a nightmare for any opponent.
Agreed, ROF playing at or closed too his top level is dynamite but like Connolly if they can’t get the ball into them it isn’t much use.

Ye are already wrong about Seamus. He is one of our best players in the last year since PR came in and he did ok last Sunday scoring 2 points, better than many others. One of our best players over the last decade
He was very unlucky to be taken off and his disbelief as he left the field over another poor decision from management was reasonable and justified.
Targeting Harnedy for criticism makes no sense to me.
Change your nickers they are soaking

No one is criticising Seamus, certainly not me, and he done ok in the first half last week but the legs are going there’s no doubt about that.

As I said I hope him and Hoggy turn it on

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Regan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Spare Parts

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼