Cork Hurlers - Part 2

More players like Canning?? 🤣, hes one of the best of all time, players like him don't grow on trees, I will attack the messenger, because as a Galway man he has no right to talk about fragile teams and he's only playing to the gallery and using soundbites to get a headline. Cork flakey, Cork fragile, its all bluster. Why doesn't he actually analyse the team, individual players and explain how they lost the game, what players need to start and why, because thats boring and difficult, using the flakey headine is easier and less work!
And by God did it work, on you anyway. You haven't shut up about it all day, ya pity :lol!:

Canning can p right off the flake..
Some stupid head on him to go criticizing the integrity of Cork hurling, after Galway’s total and utter shit show for the last 30/40 years.
For a lot of that they’d to only win 2 matches (one of those v Antrim every 2nd year) to be All Ireland champs and they failed at that.
Galway had buckets of young talent (even more than the great KK side) but they won SFA really. Bottlers
Galway never played Antrim in the semi finals, they played either the Munster or Leinster champions

Why the fcuk are we even debating this on the eve of our biggest game this year? 🙄🙄🙄

Unlikely to happen but I’d love to hear the announcer say;
“There’s one change on the Cork team”

Ideally Tommy O Connell to start midfield
Darragh Fitz to forwards

Game changer

I know this means very little in real terms but I found the Paddy Power betting odds to be interesting.

Cork 5/4
Clare 5/6

Very little in it, I thought Cork would have been longer odds.

8/1 for the draw could be a good bet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Sparkle

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼