Cork Hurlers - Part 2

FFS sake I am not saying they can't take it ya dope.
I am not feckin suggesting that they're shrinking at the criticism.
I am saying that personal criticism is not constructive.
Criticism that is not constructive is not helpful.
It's not rocket science.
So is you calling me a dope constructive personal criticism????
Here's the rocket science, an analyst literally pointed out where Cork could improve their defense for next week, with a video example, its almost the dictionary definition of constructive criticism but you and some other on here cant understand that....take personality out if and whatever agenda you have against Cusack. He only said what I'm sure he demanded as the standard in an 3x All Ireland winning dressing room.

Glad you're getting it.
Seems like it's clear even to thick people.
By the way I've been to plenty of Go games because unlike you I could convince someone to procreate with me. I've coached kids games too and yes in Cork the standard of reffing even for kids is atrocious. They need only to hear the sound of Ash off Ash to whistle.
It's not like that in Tipp where I've also brought kids to play in games.

By the way do you type your posts while listening to Wagner?
Whistle happy Go games is what's wrong lads. Einstein here. Ah when you reffed you let them flake away and when you went to Tipp , shur wasn't there something in the Rural air that made the Refs leave it go on the field. Go away you Langer with your vague fucking nonsense.

Lads, Cusack is paid by Raidio Teilifis Éireann to analyse games of hurling. Everything he said last night he backed up with video evidence. You can’t criticise him for doing his job. I’d rather he told the truth than that fucking foxy clown from Limerick (who has caused untold hassle in his own county this year) who goes on and just puts out the party line. Cusack can speak with good authority on what it takes for Cork to win because he’s done it over and over again. You don’t have to like him for that to be true but accepting he rubs a lot of people the wrong way and seems to have his own flaws, that doesn’t make what he’s saying any less true. We’re very precious about criticism of our players and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. There are question marks over this Cork team’s credentials to win at the very highest level for very obvious reasons and they will remain until they’re answered. That’s not saying they’re lazy or windy or anything but the beauty of sport is that the team has a chance to answer Dónal Og and Joe Canning and whoever else on Saturday night.

Lar Corbett had a great article on the Sundayworld, talks about Joyce not holding his position, Half forwards not working back into our own half to help win ball. Deccie Dalton was good at this last year if i can recall, he did a great job of working that channel and feeding ball into the FF line. Putting Fitz at 11 is a must, this is also an additional option for Collins.

Hoggie benefited big time by having people run the channels against Clare, will we stick with Hayes to be the option or does ROF have enough done in two weeks to get the jersey. I would hope he has as we need him more than ever.
My team for Saturday:
PC,
NOL,ED,SOD
GM,CJ,RD,
TOC,ET
DD,DF,SH
AC,PH,ROF

SB- unlucky to miss out, when DD has emptied the tank i'd bring on MC and ask him to cover the yards and drop deep when we need him. Plenty of options to change the game and management need to pull something out of the bag, they've been fairly criticized by supporters and have not fixed the issues that have plagued us for a decade. No use saying we only lost by a point blah blah. We've lost too many games with poor selections and not enough togetherness when the chips are against us. It will take me a while to recover from the Waterford lads goading and pushing fitz and no one helping out.
Anyways, my summer holiday home is happening this weekend so I'm going to the game and can't wait to support our team.

Lar Corbett had a great article on the Sundayworld, talks about Joyce not holding his position, Half forwards not working back into our own half to help win ball. Deccie Dalton was good at this last year if i can recall, he did a great job of working that channel and feeding ball into the FF line. Putting Fitz at 11 is a must, this is also an additional option for Collins.

Hoggie benefited big time by having people run the channels against Clare, will we stick with Hayes to be the option or does ROF have enough done in two weeks to get the jersey. I would hope he has as we need him more than ever.
My team for Saturday:
PC,
NOL,ED,SOD
GM,CJ,RD,
TOC,ET
DD,DF,SH
AC,PH,ROF

SB- unlucky to miss out, when DD has emptied the tank i'd bring on MC and ask him to cover the yards and drop deep when we need him. Plenty of options to change the game and management need to pull something out of the bag, they've been fairly criticized by supporters and have not fixed the issues that have plagued us for a decade. No use saying we only lost by a point blah blah. We've lost too many games with poor selections and not enough togetherness when the chips are against us. It will take me a while to recover from the Waterford lads goading and pushing fitz and no one helping out.
Anyways, my summer holiday home is happening this weekend so I'm going to the game and can't wait to support our team.
If Shane Barrett gets dropped for Robbie O'Flynn on current form then we are double fcuked

My team for Saturday:
PC,
NOL,ED,SOD
GM,CJ,RD,
TOC,ET
DD,DF,SH
AC,PH,ROF

Unnecessarily clinging on to that PH. If robbie has done enough to come in, which (even though i've also had faith in him in my selection) is unlikely, PR shouldn't drop SB to fit him in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼