Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Agree totally. We heard a former failed Cork coach, now an analyst on national tv on Sunday night, questioning Cork players saying they were wearing the wrong jersey.
Grotesque
I'll leave it at this....Call him a failed Cork coach if you want based on I don't know what metric, but just add in 3x All Ireland winner when you do.
He said was that if fellas aren't willing to sprint back the park as fast as they'd sprint forwards they're in the wrong jersey, if you've a problem with that sentiment then maybe try the Opera house for your entertainment needs. Its no wonder the rest of the country thinks we're gone soft

Let us enjoy the next 5 days of hopes and dreams as we dream and imagine cork winning on Saturday night; hoping that finally the correct team is picked, hoping that finally decisions are made on time and quickly, hoping that each player ‘fronts up’, hoping that by Saturday evening we are still in the competition and can head to thurles the following week with even further hope……but I think next Sunday morning will be difficult after reality and hope collide
I fear so too. But, we're not beaten til we're beaten.

Rebels abu.

Let us enjoy the next 5 days of hopes and dreams as we dream and imagine cork winning on Saturday night; hoping that finally the correct team is picked, hoping that finally decisions are made on time and quickly, hoping that each player ‘fronts up’, hoping that by Saturday evening we are still in the competition and can head to thurles the following week with even further hope……but I think next Sunday morning will be difficult after reality and hope collide
Hope is all we have at this stage Junior but if we are beaten having given our all we can’t ask for anymore than that

I'll leave it at this....Call him a failed Cork coach if you want based on I don't know what metric, but just add in 3x All Ireland winner when you do.
He said was that if fellas aren't willing to sprint back the park as fast as they'd sprint forwards they're in the wrong jersey, if you've a problem with that sentiment then maybe try the Opera house for your entertainment needs. Its no wonder the rest of the country thinks we're gone soft
The rest of the country wouldn’t have to deal with that on TSG from their own.
The kids panto is on in the Everyman if the adult drama is too much for you.
I’m not sure what’s driving some fellas on here. DOC is a paid pundit on the national broadcaster. He has aired his views.
I disagree with him and have put my views here as I’m fully entitled to do. I would be entitled to write into RTE if I so wish and or any of the national papers etc etc
DOC knows well what he is doing. It’s all about his brand building & profile and ultimately his agent being able to negotiate a higher charge for his services.
Time to get with it lads
😜😂😜😂

Last edited:
The rest of the country wouldn’t have to deal with that on TSG from their own
8p77j6.jpg

I disagree with him and have put my views here as I’m fully entitled to do. I would be entitled to write into RTE if I so wish and or any of the national papers etc etc
hqdefault20161171336705.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got round to watching TSG. I was expecting some dramatic character assassination the way some of the snowflakes on here reacted. He made a general observation about Cork's lack of willingness to put in the hard yards backed up with a specific example citing 6 or 7 players.
Anybody who thinks he was wrong has zero knowledge of hurling and anyone who is upset for the players involved should f*ck off and go watch ballet or something.
I don't suppose you know what station it is on?

Ah here lad you don’t half make it half obvious about your dislike of Hoggy. He was poor against Waterford but did enough against Clare to start again against Limerick.
Every team you’ve picked this year, you haven’t even had him in the four subs on.
We all have opinions here but your obvious bias is pathetic.
He hasn't done enough to start in my opinion since 2022, He used to be one of the best hurlers in the country.

Now though, all he does is stroll out for the frees and back in to pick his hole on the edge of the square, all while starting unmerited every week even when he's not playing well (granted that's not his decision).

I've nothing against him personally, last week was probably his best game this year but even then 1-1 from play and 2 wides in his best performance of the year isn't enough imo. The reason I dont name him on the bench is because I'd question what kind of impact he'd make, it can usually take him a while to settle in.

We wont win an all Ireland if we continue to carry passengers because they used to be good.

He hasn't done enough to start in my opinion since 2022, He used to be one of the best hurlers in the country.

Now though, all he does is stroll out for the frees and back in to pick his hole on the edge of the square, all while starting unmerited every week even when he's not playing well (granted that's not his decision).

I've nothing against him personally, last week was probably his best game this year but even then 1-1 from play and 2 wides in his best performance of the year isn't enough imo. The reason I dont name him on the bench is because I'd question what kind of impact he'd make, it can usually take him a while to settle in.

We wont win an all Ireland if we continue to carry passengers because they used to be good.
What did Barrett score, Dalton score, Hayes score?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Lemoncello

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼