Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It's quite a common trait from many of the Clare yahoos over the years 😔
Second only to the scalded cats as hurlings worst supporters. Desperate annoying.
As another poster put it yesterday in the 90s & 00s they’d go around bantering and lecturing Cork supporters.. bizarre carry on out if em.. They’ve an average team now and they’ll retire with a league medal, great team yeah 🫢

Nothing against the players but TBF in time I believe history won’t be kind to Limerick hurling, the Dubs & Man City. All benefitted from financial competitive advantages that were to a huge degree directly responsible for their success ie success that wouldn’t have happened without those massive investments. There is no getting away from that and rules will be put in place in GAA soon to try to stop it happening again.
I agree that's true for Man City but for the Dubs and Limerick?
Are you taking the piss a bit?

I havent heard Landers speak about Joyce but would take it with a pinch of salt, Killeagh are always trying to speak poorly of their neighbours in Castlemartyr

Nothing against the players but TBF in time I believe history won’t be kind to Limerick hurling, the Dubs & Man City. All benefitted from financial competitive advantages that were to a huge degree directly responsible for their success ie success that wouldn’t have happened without those massive investments. There is no getting away from that and rules will be put in place in GAA soon to try to stop it happening again.

Would you stop FFS.. putting Man City into that argument immediately renders the entire thing pointless.

Limerick have had the resources, but without the players in the county stepping up they'd still have nothing. If JP was from Cork I'd wonder if we'd be any closer to an AI

and I haven't heard anyone insisting Dublin needed to be broken into 2 in a while now.. funny that, although it might start again this year if they prevail, but only then

Anyone see some of the carry on in the Blackrock Terrace?
Young people with alcohol on board + flares = trouble . Someone's gonna be seriously hurt one of these days. How can anyone throw one of these on top of another person beggars belief. Happened on at least 4 occasions.

Was in the Blackrock end on a diagonal with the corner flag and the uncovered stand. Even around me the amount of young people who were a) drunk and b) had no interest in the match was crazy. It was a 2pm throw-in. What's it gonna be like at 7pm on a Saturday night !!!

and I haven't heard anyone insisting Dublin needed to be broken into 2 in a while now.. funny that, although it might start again this year if they prevail, but only then
The GAA have halved their coaching financial doping package to the Dubs this year. Did you not know that?
In the last decade Dublin have received more money from the GAA alone than the rest of the top 5 put together, that’s before we even look at sponsorships, gate receipts from a stadium we pay for etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼