Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not rose tinted at all, have acknowledged several times O Donoghue was in the wrong and deserved to go off. My point was O Donnell knew well what could happen when he ran in O Donoghues direction who was already on a yellow. Bit of cuteness that was severely lacking from Cork yesterday.
But he didn’t run in O Donoghues direction, he ran towards the ball, Sean stepped into his path and clattered him good and proper. He deserved the yellow

But he didn’t run in O Donoghues direction, he ran towards the ball, Sean stepped into his path and clattered him good and proper. He deserved the yellow
Yip, yer man seems to think SODonnell should have changed direction in his pursuit of Collins, totally discounting that O'Donoghue had to take two steps in SOD's direction to clatter him. It's like reading Buff Egan :lol!:

Last edited:
It was the same direction! I’m tired of repeating myself at this stage so I’ll say it one last time. A forward of O Donnells experience knows a defender will stop a forward closing down on the keeper. And if the defender is already on a yellow why not try pressure the keepers clearance and pass by the defender on yellow in the process. O Donoghue fell for it and deservedly paid the price.

It was the same direction!
So a player can’t close down an opponent if another opponent is close to his run line?
I’m tired of repeating myself at this stage
So Stop repeating yourself 🤣
so I’ll say it one last time.
Ah don’t we’re all tired now too 🤣
A forward of O Donnells experience knows a defender will stop a forward closing down on the keeper. And if the defender is already on a yellow why not try pressure the keepers clearance and pass by the defender on yellow in the process. O Donoghue fell for it and deservedly paid the price.
Sure he had to “pass by”’O Donoghue because he was chasing down the ball 🤣 How was O Donnell to know that Sean would take a step into his path and cling him? At least you finally admit that Sean did cling him 🤣

The adoring fan club on here won’t like that..
I find these kind of posts strange, it’s like you’re revelling in Joyce struggling when we should all be hoping that all Cork players succeed

Joyce has the potential to be the best hurler we have produced in years.. why would anyone want anything other than that to materialise?

Same goes for Coleman.. there’s a determined cohort that seem to be enjoying him not finding his form yet

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Village Vandals

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼