Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I find these kind of posts strange, it’s like you’re revelling in Joyce struggling when we should all be hoping that all Cork players succeed

Joyce has the potential to be the best hurler we have produced in years.. why would anyone want anything other than that to materialise?

Same goes for Coleman.. there’s a determined cohort that seem to be enjoying him not finding his form yet
What sort of tripe is this??
If you think I take any form of pleasure in Cork hurlings demise then you are sadly mistaken. In reality it’s torturing me.
What I was referring to is the fanbots on here. Not many on here have called out the absolute roasting Joyce got yesterday. That’s just a material fact, not a pleasurable item like you suggest in whatever warped cyber world you are in m8.

What sort of tripe is this??
If you think I take any form of pleasure in Cork hurlings demise then you are sadly mistaken. In reality it’s torturing me.
What I was referring to is the fanbots on here. Not many on here have called out the absolute roasting Joyce got yesterday. That’s just a material fact, not a pleasurable item like you suggest in whatever warped cyber world you are in m8.
Maybe people are seeing Joyce for what he is.. a star in the making, finding his feet, and developing his trade?

Better to tear him down I suppose

Was it after the first 20mins (I stopped listening after that), all he said was he missed the tackle and should have stood him up.

Fuck me ‘stood him up’…….the guy is 6.4 and travelling at knots and you’ve just had a player sent off, the only thing you can do is try an ld force him out and that’s not going to happen either, landers is so far out of his depth on that crap podcast it’s a joke

Fuck me ‘stood him up’…….the guy is 6.4 and travelling at knots and you’ve just had a player sent off, the only thing you can do is try an ld force him out and that’s not going to happen either, landers is so far out of his depth on that crap podcast it’s a joke
I agree, I dislike Landers as a pundit like everyone else here but he didn't call him cowardly as suggested.

Looking at it again Sean looked for contact,
And so did O'Donnell so he wasn't chasing the ball, that was the act. It was deliberate to get O'Donoghue sent off which is as cheap as diving also to get someone sent off or to win a free which O'Donnell also did in the first half.

Minimal team changes I expect but I’d like to see Tommy O Connell start in midfield with Fitz into the forwards. Hayes an impact sub. Who did Mellerick mark against Likerick last year? A lot of the defensive match up worked well last year.

I find these kind of posts strange, it’s like you’re revelling in Joyce struggling when we should all be hoping that all Cork players succeed

Joyce has the potential to be the best hurler we have produced in years.. why would anyone want anything other than that to materialise?

Same goes for Coleman.. there’s a determined cohort that seem to be enjoying him not finding his form yet
Lets be fair here.

All winter and spring, lads on here about about Coleman," our best player", " our most skillful player", some cork supporters adore the lad which is great. Everyone wants him to play well.

But he hasnt played well and its ok to say this, very poor wing back vs wford and also poor midfield when introduced. These are pretty obvious facts.

Its my opinion, on form, he does not deserve to start midfield or wing back for Cork until he can improve his workrate, physicality, and ability to deal with high ball.

What message does it give to the team and TOC and B Roche that Meade and Coleman are introduced before them in a must win game, its very questionable from mgmt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼