Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree totally with TOT and i am too a big fan of ROF , JOC for me in the corner but roaming around. IF the footballer plays it has to be in the corner with hoggie loosing out..
Poor JOC was destroyed by Clare the last time he played v them in championship. Connolly subbed on for him before HT IIRC.
What has he added to his game that will make him deliver v Clare this time around?

This place.... :lol!:
Hoggie, Lehane, Harnedy can't start, too old, Twomey, JOC not up to it, Kingston only a second half player, we don't know Dalton's condition. ROF isn't match fit.
Any u20s available for call up

We were never out of that game. I was at both the Munster and All Ireland finals in 1990 and I was convinced before the Munster final we would beat Tipp and I was just as convinced at half time in the all ireland final we would beat Galway
Are you Tomas Mull? Cause he was the only one convinced in the dressing room at half time that’s for sure.
The Canon was crying with temper.
Cashman, Foley & Fitzy had a bucket of cold water thrown over them in the shower. They’d to put on new Jerseys.
Dr Con was doing his best to calm the situation and guide the older lads.
Cashman was in an awful fit state saying he couldn’t stay with Cooney. Dr Con’s throw away comment to Jim saying Cooney will never keep up that pace turned out to be accidentally very prophetic
After his shower Fitzy was in such shock in the corner just blankly watching everything unfold.. I could go on and on.. it’s a famous 15 mins in Cork GAA.
The Canon crying then went down on his knees in the middle of the dressing room surrounded by the players crying into a Cork jersey held in his fist he begged the lads to win it for themselves and for Cork and for him..
It was pure pandemonium
And then Henesseys immortal question to the Canon broke the ice perfectly and the Rebels went out and collected Liam.
The Glory Days

Fail to see how a Coleman/ TOM midfield partnership won’t work. Release DF to center forward and run at Clare defense, create overlaps for Connolly and the rest to bury a few goals. TOM is good at bombing forward himself , and has the physicality to win ball!
Something needs to be done to put John Conlon on the back foot anyway.

This place.... :lol!:
Hoggie, Lehane, Harnedy can't start, too old, Twomey, JOC not up to it, Kingston only a second half player, we don't know Dalton's condition. ROF isn't match fit.
Any u20s available for call up
Cunningham & Conor Cahalane for very different reasons should both be in the mix in my opinion.
2 of the best players on the club scene, which I know obviously isnt that relevant any longer.
Cunningham scored a hatful at the weekend for the Bars.. so he must be ok.
I’ve no idea where CC is.

If we bring in lads like Hayes, TOM, Roche, E Twomey and still lose I think most supporters would cut Pat Ryan slack.

Lose again with the same old faces and I think supporters will grow very restless and question the judgement of the management team. We need to give some of the younger players a chance. They’ll be the players who we have for the next 5/6 years, for better or worse.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼