Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is Conor Cahalane gone from the panel?
Injured Shane Kingston injured .....pity about Deccie.....disappointed that Cormac O Brien , Eoin Roche , Conor O Callaghan, and Daire O Leary who seems to be giving no chance at all,,,,no Ben Cunningham, Michael Mullins, Robbie Cotter or Cathal McCarthy whos out for the year with injury...good to see Padraig Powere back training.

You answered your own question there Vlad, I said it here last week if Coleman started, one of the Downeys would lose out.
I actually thought he'd be on the bench over the injury, coming on with 20 to go as the game opened up.

I still rather Coleman tried midfield or even center forward. Obviously not going to happen now that championship season is here. Although maybe he might end up midfield yet as the championship progresses????

Yeah, you're probably correct. So we'll just have to get behind them. But I will say had Dalton been fit I would be stunned to see Conor start ahead of him.

I presume Mellerick will pick up Hutchinson. Who do guys think will go on Bennett, Sean O Donaghue?
I'd be more concerned about Barron than Hutchinson. He's their one truly top class player and if he starts to dominate around the middle Cork could be in trouble.
He looked very sharp when he came on against Cork in the league and was the main reason they got back into the game.

Terrible message to ED.. doesn’t matter how you went so far this year, you’ll be dropped when it matters. I can’t understand it

He should have gone in HB, put Coleman midfield, and DF at 11
Don't think so, it's horses for courses in a round robin. Have no doubt it has been explained to him, besides its a 20/25 man game now, some times the best team finishes. Also we need to stop this craic about Coleman starting in any other position bar the back line, it's not going to happen under Pat Ryan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼