19. Tim O’Mahony (Newtownshandrum)
  20. Ethan Twomey (St Finbarrs)
  21. Luke Meade (Newcestown)
  22. Robbie O’Flynn (Erins Own)
  23. Brian Hayes (St Finbarrs)
  24. Brian Roche (Bride Rovers)
  25. Jack O’Connor (Sarsfields)
  26. Eoin Carey (Kilworth)
That selection may work against Waterford but not against the Lim, Clares and KK's IMO.

So its on Harnedy again as our main ball winner in the wing forward line is it? Ffs

Its not our best team IMO, love to be proven wrong.

Why drop E Downey and switch His brother to accomodate Coleman? Fitz is not a midfielder, Lehane is not a center forward.

In P Ryan we trust but fk me he dosnt make it easy.

I feal Waterford will be a huge test and if we get a win it will go to the wire ...they have plenty very good players and there bad record in the round robin has to come to an end sometime ....I hope and think our bench could swing it.

That’s a very strong Waterford side, Sunday will be no gimmie our fellas will need to be at it to come out with the win.

They’ve a few options off the bench too if they don’t start as selected.

GLekamyWcAAQtSA

We did because we went back to basics and discarded the Harlem Globetrotters show
Can’t explain why but I was very confident driving down there that day. Nobody gave us a hope and we were never as bad as the Limerick and Clare matches that year showed. Losing the league final knocked us back.

I fear a reverse on Sunday. Waterford being given little hope and they are anything but a bad team. Capable of beating anyone on their day.

Last edited:
No Jack Fagan starting and no Paddy Leavey. I find that very surprising and expect one if not both of them to start come throw in.

Although I had heard a rumour last week that Fagan had a very slight niggle but nothing major.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼