Best Soccer Manager of all Time - Nominations.

Feel free to discuss different aspects of managers' abilities, strengths, honours etc. But try to keep your two nominations clear at the end of each post to make the process easier.

Fire away lads. Looking forward to it.

Cheers.

CB.

For me it has to be Bobby Robson and Bob Paisley.

As a Town fan Bobby is a legend and a gentleman.What he achieved with a small club(at the time ;))was remarkable winning the UEFA Cup in '81 and the FA Cup in '78.

Bob Paisley is my second nomination.An absolute gentleman.Three European cups i suppose are the main thing we can look at.I think greatest managers in football and these are always the two that stand out for me anyway.

It's a tough one. So many greats to chose from. The obvious ones are the likes of Ferguson, Jose, Pep, Trap, Paisley. But there's others you may think deserve a nomination. Someone who may not have even won the CL. He may deserve a nomination due to progressing a team with vastly limited resources for example.

I'll probably nominate Ferguson but need to think about the second one.

Been done lads

The threads are open

You won't find a better 10 than we picked earlier

Paisley or Fergie i reckon

and if Fergie wins it

Start another Poll (like last time)

#democracy

Been done lads

The threads are open

You won't find a better 10 than we picked earlier

Paisley or Fergie i reckon

and if Fergie wins it

Start another Poll (like last time)

#democracy

Steve, do me a favour please. Keep the wumming out of this. We'll let the people nominate their two candidates and then go forward with a poll. If it ends up being the same 10 as your one so be it, but we have to let the people have a say in it. That's how democracy works.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼