Axe in the Town

Immigrants so, you're an equal opportunity bigot, fair play.

Still with the shite about Dundalk. Utopia, did I allude to a vista of Utopian bliss, no I did not.
You're a stupid fucker on top of it all, but to misquote a frequent trope here, we knew that - as do you - already.

I'm in Oriel enjoying the good weather and the football, I won't be indulging you again, probably.
An equal opportunity bigot am I ? For the record and you can go back and check my previous posts, should you wish, not that I care either way either, but I have said plenty of times, that as far as I am concerned they are welcome as they tend to do the jobs that us Irish don't want to do anymore.

I stated Dundalk is a kip, I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

Oh and I don't care where you are.

Family member attacked three women with something found in a B&Q, it's got 'cultural' hallmarks but we will wait and see if media reveal any more. (Probably won't)

A full 2 pages before this turned into some racist/not racist back and forth.

Everyone assumes its either enthic minority/or diversity anyway. 🙄
That assumption is in all probability correct when such heinous crimes are committed. Usually done by a certain type.

I know this upsets liberals who fail to grasp that infamous common sense thing.

Aren't you the bitter aul racist bollox all the same.

I haven't seen any reference to nationality of the people involved in today's incident - maybe you know more than me, yesterday's mentioned Romanians.
Your bins wouldn't be collected if it wasn't for our hardworking Romanian workers, in Dublin anyway, maybe Cork is different. Doing the jobs that are beneath the 'real' Irish.

As for Dundalk being a kip, I've lived here for many years, it's no better or worse than manys a place, including where I lived in Cork.
It's the sort of comments that lads here make in banter, except you're to thick to do banter.

I know your handle but I'm generally not too interested in categorising posters, though this is par for the course for you isn't it?
I'd give him a pass on dissing Dundalk.

It's a Cork thing to call everywhere else in Ireland a dump. It's a way of bigging Cork up. On another thread recently someone called Kilkenny "a shithole." I suppose Galway might be okay, but Cork lads would find a reason to say it's a dump too.

I'd give him a pass on dissing Dundalk.

It's a Cork thing to call everywhere else in Ireland a dump. It's a way of bigging Cork up. On another thread recently someone called Kilkenny "a shithole." I suppose Galway might be okay, but Cork lads would find a reason to say it's a dump too.

To be fair to Otto, dundalk aka El Passo is a bit of a kip alright

But Otto is a racist.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼